The most popular size 40.2g 1oz (29.5ml) tube of E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive. It's the classic E6000 adhesive with the highest strength adhesion.
Bonds Everything so you can Create or Repair Anything!
E6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial strength requirements for most any project. Its flexibility and superior bond strength to virtually any substrate make it an exceptional adhesive for repairs, hobby/craft creations and heavy-duty applications. E6000 remains extremely flexible in all types of weather conditions and uses - even in applications where heavy vibrations may occur.
Directions for Use:
Store container tightly closed. Read directions before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
- Puncture the tube seal using the point in the cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Nylon Snip-Tips are available for this tube size. You can add one to your order using the option above. More can be purchased separately as well. Simply snip the tip with cutters or a knife to the desired size and angle for your application.